Mindful listening is essential to everyone in all walks of life and of all ages. Whether you are a team leader, team member, student or teacher, the art of listening properly is vital to achieving clarity and harmony in human interactions.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to listening mindfully through achieving personal mindfulness and learning how to empathise with others.
From how to listen properly and be selfless, to body-language and behavioural techniques to ensure constructive listening, this course covers everything you need to know about every aspect of improving your relationships through mindful listening!
What you will learn:
- How to achieve personal mindfulness through techniques such as meditation
- How to develop empathy and selflessness in order to listen mindfully
- The difference between hearing and listening and how to improve communication
- Practical body language and behavioural techniques to ensure mindful listening
Benefits of the course:
- You will improve every relationship in your life
- You will avoid arguments and tension at work and at home
- You will become a well-liked and respected team member or leader
- You will improve your performance at work or as a student