Learning mindfulness for children is absolutely essential for parents, teachers and family members who want to provide the children they care about with lifelong emotional wellbeing and awareness.
This course provides a comprehensive and effective guide to developing mindfulness, appreciation and stability in children, which you can apply immediately to children of all ages and developmental stages.
From incorporating mindfulness into their daily routines, such as mealtimes and bedtime, to age-appropriate breathing and meditative techniques and ways to encourage gratitude and awareness, this course covers everything you need to know about developing mindful children.
What you will learn:
- How to incorporate mindfulness into each of their daily activities
- How to ensure that children appreciate each and every moment of their lives
- How to encourage their natural curiosity and passion
- How to apply breathing and meditative techniques to improve their mindfulness
Benefits of the course:
- You will improve the overall mood and wellbeing of your children
- Children will become appreciative and never take things for granted
- Children will improve their concentration time and test results